The University of Lincoln is pleased to invite outstanding Africans students who are willing to take their degree program in UK. The scholarship program is highly competitive and is open for postgraduate students.
The main objective of this award program is providing students who have good academic records, are very active in extracurricular activities with financial support.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Lincoln, United Kingdom
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver Scholarships
Name of Institution(s): University of Lincoln, United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £5,000
Study level: Postgraduate (MSc & PhD)
To become eligible for this award applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a national or permanent resident of an African Country.
- Candidates must already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme commencing in September/October 2023 or January/February 2024..
- Applicants must have been awarded, or be expected to receive, one of the following qualifications:
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent.
- Must have Pre-Masters qualification from a recognised institution with a grade comparable to a 2:2.
- Candidates must have Master’s degree from a recognised institution with a merit grade or equivalent.
- Applicants with no background in English Language might be required to provide proof of English language proficiency (e.g IELTS 6.0-7.0 or its equivalent)
Applicants who are interested in this program are expected to attach their academic certificates, CV and English language requirements. Applicants will also be assessed by completing a 300-word statement as part of the Application Form and complete an International Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit same to [email protected] before the application deadline.
Application deadline: 1th December, 2023