Applications to apply for the One Young World Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship are now open. Young leaders whose attention is on helping, evolving, and / or unraveling problems in the health care space including mental health, like health care experts, nurses, volunteers of health care organizations, medical scholars.
Application Deadline: 25th September 2020 5:00pm BST,
Eligible Countries: All
Number of Awards: 10
Duration of Award: 23 – 26 April 2021
About the Award: At Novartis, we are reimagining medicine to progress and prolong people’s lives. Novartis has a rich history across over the course of 250 years, developing innovative products to address some of society’s most puzzling healthcare problems. Titled one of Forbes’s Most Admired Pharmaceutical Companies of 2020, Novartis is a worldwide healthcare company who targets to deliver our therapies to as many persons as possible.
Our team’s determines is to place patients first. As healthcare and technology continue to grow, we struggle to develop breakthrough treatments and discover groundbreaking means to convey them to populations and patients in need. We work to increase access to medicine, eradicate disease, and make healthcare workable in the developing world.
Part of our values as a company is to release the power of our people; we want everybody at Novartis to feel enabled to attain their goals and effect change. Through this scholarship, Novartis wants to spread our values of curiosity and ‘unbossed’ mindset to create an opportunity for young leaders outside of our establishment who have a desire for healthcare and are initiating change to make a better and healthier world.
One Young World Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarshipfunds emerging social entrepreneurs and their local/global initiatives to help hasten their leadership journey. The scholarship is for emerging leaders whose attention is on supporting, progressing, and / or solving problems in the health care space including mental health, like health care professionals, nurses, volunteers of health care organizations, medical students.
Eligibility for One Young World Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship
- Aged 18 – 30*
- Citizens of all nations are qualified to apply for this scholarship
- Candidates cannot be employed by Novartis
- Candidates must show positive impact in the healthcare sector in some capacity
Selection Conditions: Applicants will be assessed based on the following:
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Evidenced commitment to bringing progressive change within healthcare and health based initiatives.
- Hold a track record of generating impactful and groundbreaking ideas.
- Attending to key local and/or global health care matters in your work.
- Having a good understanding of global issues.
- Skills: collaborator, innovative, passionate, challenges the status quo.
A pre-selection of the applicants will be made by OYW based on the above conditions. This shortlist of applicants will be summoned for an online leadership test (duration: approximately 1 hour), followed by an interview with Novartis representatives.
Benefits of One Young World Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship
Scholars will receive
- Entree to the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich, Germany which takes place from 23 – 26 April.
- Hotel accommodation during the summit
- Travel to and from Munich (economy)
- All meals funded (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on conference days)
- Transportation between Summit lodging and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- Offer a forum to pitch and share your works within the Novartis organization
- A mentorship program with Novartis employee(s)
- Pre-summit conference or lunch with the OYW Novartis delegation
How to Apply for One Young World Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship
- It is imperative to go over all application requests in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
- APPLY HERE for One Young World Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship
- GOODLUCK to you as you apply for One Young World Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship.
Important Notes: Most delegates are within the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will think through applications from persons who are older than 30, pending demonstration of proper personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. We are not able to accept applications from those who will be under 18 years of age at the time of the Summit.
For more details on One Young World Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship Visit Award Webpage for Details.