Lonadek Outsourcing is recruiting a Warehouse Supervisor for her client in the Oil & Gas Industry to oversee and coordinate the company’s daily warehousing activities. He or she will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits. The preferred candidate will be generally responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items; whilst also securing the warehouse and supervising his or her team members.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees’ performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments and inventory transaction are accurate
- Communicate job expectations to team members and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- A Degree or Advanced Diploma in Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 10+ years’ cognate experience in a warehouse supervisory role
- Proven knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures
- Forklift Operation Certification in needed
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Ability to work overnight shifts.
- Knowledge and experience with methods for process re-engineering.
Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Lonadek on lonadek.com to apply