|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial|
Duties & Responsibilities
This job generally requires the ability to do the following tasks:
- Managing the daily task schedule of the principal to help accomplish them working with other team members.
- Creating / updating / maintaining CRMs and databases
- Typing up notes
- Social media monitoring
- Setting up LinkedIn groups
- Forum commenting / monitoring
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Event coordination
- Writing / editing
- Calendar management
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Administration, Management, etc.
- Must be skilled in oral and written communication, report writing, content development,
- Versed in online and social media communication tools
- Must be skilled in people management, good relationship mgt, etc.
- Should have a humble disposition, quickness of the mind, and in understanding. Quick to learn.
- Previous experience with a similar role is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title and experience” as subject of the email
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted