|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
|Experience||8 - 10 years|
Our client, a Renewable Energy Firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The Vice President of Technical will be responsible for all activities related to the solar technology roadmap and technical services.
- The VP of Technical will provide industry level insight on trends and collaborate with other top executives to plan, utilize, and apply the companyâs competitive advantages to further revenue growth.
- The VP of Technology will provide leadership to the day-to-day technical services team.
- In addition, this position will be an advocate for the company’s technical efforts, both internally and externally, including strategic partners, customers and investors.
- Enable shared understanding of the company’s technology and information services and services strategy, plans, roadmaps and processes.
- Provide business insights and ideas to inform broader individual resort partners IT strategic planning processes.
- Facilitate discussions on the integration and optimization of current technology and information systems, services and resources.
- Enable a shared understanding of future trends and proactively leverage these technologies for the ongoing development of the company.
- Enable a seamless upgrade of the project technology platform.
- Monitor the quality of the user interface and experience with all stakeholders that interact with the platform.
- Min of B.Sc. Degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering, or related field.
- Min 8 – 10 years of Cognate senior management experience in the solar industry.
- Relevant Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Strong and practical knowledge of solar components
- Solid analytic skills, coupled with a strong understanding of businesses concepts
- Strong technical writing
- Superior Communications style (verbal, written, negotiating, listening)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “VP, Technology” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.