|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
Location: Surulere, Lagos
About this Role
- The VP of Engineering will own the implementation of our product vision. We are rapidly scaling our client base while expanding features and client use cases.
- You will build a high-performing team and support the CTO in leading key aspects of the Engineering function.
- Ideal candidates will have prior engineering leadership experience, strong personal skills, and be a strategic problem-solver.
- You have demonstrated excellent communication skills, an ability to connect with other engineers, testers, project managers and developers, and have a solid foundation in software design.
- Leading the team through management and mentorship.
- Developing standards and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met and consistent.
- Recommending technological developments and improvements on efficiency.
- Developing the team to ensure quality end products.
- Reviewing software architecture and process to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Driving the engineering team by measuring KPIs and assessing performance.
- 3+ years of senior engineering experience leading teams in enterprise software, SaaS or FinTech environments. Knowledge of Banking and / or Credit preferred
- Ability to rapidly synthesize product requirements / challenges and design sustainable solutions.
- Strong project management skills with an obsessive attention to detail
- Deep experience in software design and developing customer-orientated platforms.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Node.js, ReactJS, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Prisma, MySQL, PHP, Bitbucket Pipelines, GraphQL, Rest API.
- Full time compensation
- Fast paced, challenging and unique problems to solve
- Full medical coverage
- Opportunity to work with bright minds and grow your career
- Ah, and an opportunity to be part of a pivotal revolution 🙂
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Indicina on www.notion.so to apply