- We are looking for a Freelance User Experience (UX) Designer (Remote) who shares our love for great design, has a love for research and data, a strong background in UX for multiple platforms, and is a quick-thinking problem solver who works well with all types of people in an environment that encourages a variety of thought processes.
- Must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results: the design of engaging experiences that created positive outcomes for both the customer and the business and should be able to work independently and with little or no supervision remotely.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or other design subject, fine art, engineering or other related fields.
At least one year experience is required.
- An ability to work remotely across multiple projects and tasks.
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- Strong knowledge of industry tools e.g Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator. UX Writing & documentation, Proficiency in creating user stories, personas, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes , assets, icons, mockups and storyboards.
- Ability to plan and conduct user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations.
- Please note that applicants must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results to be included on a resume or presented when required.
Method of Application
Note: A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone on e4eapplication.paperform.co to apply