- Selecting and sourcing upholstery materials.
- Dismantling furniture for upholstery preparation.
- Stretching out and installing fabric or leather coverings.
- Stitching, gluing, and nailing fabric into place.
- Smoothing out imperfections.
- Conducting quality checks on completed orders.
- Ability to read and write
- Proven work experience as an Upholsterer.
- Excellent design skills.
- Ability to draw and interpret design templates.
- Knowledge of upholstery tools
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.