|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
- We are looking for someone who is an expert in UI design, UX design, and front-end development to join our growing company
- As UI-UX Designer at Paymish, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty
- You will be a natural at understanding human-computer interaction design (HCID), in coming up with elegant solutions to improve our application, and in developing on AngularJS framework.
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using design and prototyping tools: e.g., Sketch and InVision.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Test for intuitivity and experience.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design [UX Interaction Design] or related field; Master’s Degree is a plus
- 4+ years experience as a UI / UX Designer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using Sketch, InVision, Axure, Adobe etc.
- A history of deconstructing user behaviour to create an improved experience for users showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Paymish on www.linkedin.com to apply