Hazon Technology is seeking an experienced Frontend UI/UX designer resident in Lagos Mainland for a *full-time*, in-person role. You’ll be responsible for:
- Designing new features, user interfaces, products and maintenance of various Hazon products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and improve software designs
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Collaborating with the team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Communicate and solve problems with teammates.
- Collaborate with other Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
- 3+ years of overall software UI/UX design experience
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Candidate should be ready to resume immediately.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.