|Job Field||Human Resource / HR|
- We are currently looking for young, resourceful and agile Human Resource Manager with passion for Learning & Development across Nigeria.
- To serve as an in-house consultant on Learning and Capability Development issues
- Will work closely with the Branch leadership in identifying learning needs, coming up interventions to bridge the gaps, facilitating the processes to close the gaps and evaluating the impact of same on the business.
- To regularly provide feedback and recommendation to the Branch Leadership on challenges identified during field accompaniments (market visit).
- Regional Training Manager is responsible for preparation & implementation training programs in line with the strategic objective of the Branch and the organization as a whole.
- Will be responsible for the meeting the recruitment needs of the Branch and the capability development of Branch Resource from time to time.
- responsible for overall performance and efficient delivery of the expectation of the Branch by both the Sales and the support team.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Knowledge of sales in FMCG will be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to travel (depending on the location).
- Candidates must have good presentation, facilitation and communication skills.
- Must possess good problem solving, analytical and creativity skills
- Must be able to think outside of the box, having the ability to explore and innovate.
- Must be passionate about learning, driving performances and adding value in a dynamic environment.
- Must be dynamic, malleable and have good relational and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must have the ability to use Microsoft Office Suites & Google Tools.
- Must not be more than 30 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Multipro Consumer Products Limited on docs.google.com to apply