|Job Field||Engineering / Technical|
|Education||First School Leaving Certificate|
|Location||Akwa Ibom State|
|Experience||3 - 10 years|
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- We are currently recruiting for seasoned candidates for immediate employment.
- Perform routine maintenance on trucks, such as checking batteries and changing oil to ensure proper vehicle running
- Inspect various parts of trucks, including brake systems, wheel bearings and steering mechanisms to ensure they are in the proper condition to operate effectively
- Use different tools and equipment, such as pressure gauges, pneumatic wrenches, welding equipment, screwdrivers, hoists and jacks, to repair trucks while constantly utilizing safety precautions
- Test drive vehicles to ensure they are running properly and to find issues to determine what the solution will be
- Replace parts, valves, bearings and gears as needed and repair vehicle cooling and heating systems
- Measure vehicle emissions to ensure they are in the proper limits
- Ensure parts conform to factory specifications by inspecting and verifying clearances and dimensions
- Minimum of FSLC certification.
- Minimum of 3 – 10 years work experience.
Method of Application
Send their Application Letter and CV as one document to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Interested and qualified? Go to NSIK Engineering Company Limited on docs.google.com to apply