|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about educational immigration services
- Answer questions about immigration or the company, ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Direct proposals to the field marketing team when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in the database, handle grievances to preserve company’s reputation.
- Keep record of calls and note useful information.
- HND / BSc
- Experience: 1- 2 years
- Preferably females for gender balance.
- Must be an excellent communicator and have superior people’s skill.
- Must be comfortable presenting educational immigration services over the phone; as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- Proven track record of successfully immigrants ; preferably over the phone.
- Excellent knowledge of English Language.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Attractive + Commission + HMO +Pension.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “SE” or “FM” OR “DM” OR “Telesales”as the subject of the mail.