|Job Field||Engineering / Technical|
Ref Id: 0068XD
- We are currently seeking a talented System & Architecture Engineer to join our Process Automation (PA) business unit, based in our Lagos office as a Technology Leader.
- Working as part of the Customer Success Team, the technology leader holds a critical position within the Northern Europe & Sub Saharan Africa (NESSA ) Hub with the proven ability to work closely with the sales, existing customers and new prospects, to promote our ecoStruxure offer and drive digital transformation throughout the region, convert customers by proposing customized architecture solutions.
- Utilize technical and communication skills, engineering methodologies and life cycle support competencies to identify and resolve customer challenges
- Work proactively with EPC’s, customers and new prospects to develop product and architectural solutions and standards
- Support Sales team with customer engagements and customer workshops
- Represent and promote the business through business forums, events & exhibitions as well as digital media.
- Assume responsible for sharing Best Practice, Market Intelligence and Product / Offer knowledge across the business unit, including delivery of associated training.
- Ensure compliance with SE company and local business standards and procedures
- Drive New Technology adoption for Schneider Electric customers.
- Drive short and long-term strategic plans to ensure services and Technology meets existing and future requirements.
- Manage and set priorities for the design, maintenance, development, evaluation, and strategy of all Technology
- Research and recommend products, technologies, services, and standards in support of all Technology services and Solutions development.
- Uphold established Cyber security compliance.
- Provide leadership, direction and support of a Digital Transformation practice which aligns with Schneider Electric business strategy.
- Manage Technology Team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
- A minimum of 7 years related experience within a recognized technical role.
- Strong regional knowledge of Oil & Gas, Power, Food & Beverage, Metal, Mining & Mineral sectors and their associated processes
- Proven knowledge of Control & Safety and Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition (SCADA) applications as well as associated network products as well as Cyber Security.
- Automation & Control Systems – Knowledge of automation network architecture design and computer modeling, control theory and operations, network infrastructure technologies, automation/control protocols (with a focus on Internet Protocol based protocols), repurposing existing technologies for automation and control uses
- Safety and Security Applications – Demonstrate knowledge of industrial standards and all applicable end user safety requirements/procedures in order to design products or equipments
- Application Needs Understanding – Knowledge and understanding of key market segments and customer application needed and ability to convert them into functional and technical specifications.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with demonstrable ability to engage at C level.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Schneider Electric Nigeria on schneiderele.taleo.net to apply