- General new installations, monitoring and maintenance of our HVAC systems
- Responsible for air-cooled liquid cooling systems, cold rooms, air handling devices and control systems, DX air conditioning systems
- Supervision and supervision of subcontractors
- Coordination, monitoring and documentation of regular system tests
- Supervision of new construction and renovation measures
- Completed professional training as a System Mechanic for sanitary, heating and air conditioning technology with appropriate professional experience or relevant further training in the area of heating, ventilation, cooling and air conditioning, e.g. as a master craftsman or a state-certified technician
- Good knowledge of building technology
- Independent, responsible, solution and goal-oriented way of working
- Confident and friendly demeanor as well as a high degree of reliability and commitment
- Good English knowledge.
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent field of activity
- We offer modern work infrastructure, performance-related pay and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge
- Safe on the move: International SOS is our partner for travel safety, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Julius Berger on career.julius-berger-int.com to apply.