Job Type: Contract
Slot: 3 Openings
The Technical Support Intern will be responsible for the following functions:
- Configure, test, and provision customers on the CRM platform.
- Coordinate 3rd party installation and support activities.
- Assign new requests/opportunities captured from the MainOne website.
- Run weekly reports on incidents – opportunities and complaints.
- Network management and monitoring.
- Perform 1st level fault troubleshooting tasks.
- Liaise with OEM to resolve technical related issues.
- Liaise with the vendor(s) for customer installations.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate teams.
- Critically analyze customer complaints and issues with a bid to provide lasting solutions.
- Continually drive customer satisfaction through the speedy resolution of complaints.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Minimum years of Experience: 1
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- CCNA Certification and previous experience in a similar position will be an added advantage.
Demands of the Job:
- This is a shift based role.
- The job requires a lot of patience and exemplary communication skills.
- The selected candidate will be required to communicate constantly with customers to understand requests, complaints, and follow up until issues are resolved.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Main One Cable on career.mainone.net to apply.