- Manage incidents, respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone & email
- Ensure installation, maintenance and troubleshooting are carried out within agreed SLA.
- Responsible for resolving concerns on signal strength, signal to noise ratio and similar parameters in accordance with the company’s approved standard.
- Inform supervisors of recurring problems
- Carry out periodic preventive and corrective maintenance on eNodeBs, transmission links, routers and switches on the networks
- Carry out the alignment of microwave radios on the network
- Respond swiftly to alarms within acceptable SLA and rectification of faults on sites at various level.
- Configuration and resolution of all eNodeB/Transmission external alarms like VSWR, LOS, LOF, link degradation, cell unavailable, etc.
- Monitoring, inspection and acceptance of new sites and ensuring 100% compliance with the company’s specification
- Maintain comprehensive records of all transmission links, power equipment, BTS and spare parts on-site
- Monitors and coordinates all active and passive activities on eNodeB sites.
- Analyze the root cause of outages with the aim of driving improved availability on the network.
- Plan and implement both active and passive upgrade on the network to meet the customer’s need.
- Inspects and supervises vendor’s completed jobs to the company’s specification
- Collation and submission of periodic/job completion reports as at when due
- Ensuring compliance with the customer’s SLA and KPI always.
- Ability to configure routers (Cisco/Huawei) and switches
- Responsible for supporting post-sales customer activity remotely and on-site
- Responsible for carrying out detailed Site Survey & maintain proper documentation
- Promptly investigate, resolve & report any incidents, errors, events or deviations.
- Proficient in WiFi, WiMAX, eNodeB, TCP/IP, WLAN, Ethernet, LAN, WAN, Device/Network level Troubleshooting, Computers (OS & Application Level), Analytical, Internet and Tech savvy, Customer Focused and Team Player
- Relevant industry experience in handling telecommunication equipment.
- BEng / BSc / B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science, Physics / Electronics or any other relevant fields with a grade of at least 2.1
- 1 to 3 years telecommunication experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Swift Networks on www.linkedin.com to apply