- As a technical sales Consultant, you excel in proffering the right technological solutions to clients to suit their business need – matching a client’s needs to what the company has to offer
- Act as an expert in need analysis, diagnosing client pain point and offering solutions that fit
- You ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment, and management of the sales funnel
- You also propose strategies and action plans to improve short- and long- term sales and earnings and communicates such effectively to management team and direct reports. SOMEONE that can merge client need with what Tezza is offering.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- Maintain and grow a strong client base.
- Find new business opportunities and maintain a healthy pipeline for future deals.
- Performs sales activities (from lead generation through close)
- Respond to new and current client base regarding complaints and service enquiries.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of software to customers
- Market and promote a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales proposals and attending industry events
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing industry trends
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Advise on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
- Network with existing customers to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Respond to tender documents, proposals, bids, reports, and process vendor registration
- Manage workload to organize and priorities daily and weekly goals
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues
- Be a “brand ambassador” that represents the company’s brand and values.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Understand how to make products appeal to consumers based on the environment and current trends.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams. Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results
- Collaborates with Accounting Department to establish and control budgets for sales promotions where needed.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies
- Work towards the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Develops and implements agreed-upon Sales & Marketing Plan which will meet business goals of expanding customer base and to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products and services
- Reports directly to the Head of Technical Sales and Business Development
Skills and Qualifications
- A University Degree in Marketing or Business Studies or any related study
- A minimum of Five (5) years of related experience or training in IT (software product and services) Sales, Marketing or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Proven track record of successful sales of IT Software products and services
- A good level of technical understanding, with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses
- Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude
- Strong negotiating and selling skills.
- Be well-groomed and presentable.
- Have excellent people skills and intuitive to client’s needs and opportunities.
- Giving professional presentations.
- Not buckling under pressure and be very target driven.
- Being computer literate in software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Being calm when dealing with customer complaints and issues.
- Working well as part of a bigger sales team but also be able to deliver and work independently. Ability to travel for extended periods of time (Domestic and International Travel)
- Possess an International Travel Passport.
Method of Application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Tezza Business Solutions Ltd on tezzasolutions.catsone.com to apply