|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
- Manage the team that ensures the availability and reliability of the Core Applications.
- Provide support for the Applications and ensure their optimal performance.
- Implement setup of new Applications in the company’s environment.
Deployment of Applications:
- Support the deployment of Applications on the production environment
- Implement projects involving Setup and deployment of new Applications and enhancement of existing applications
- Implement Automations of Activities that are involved in the management of Applications
- Environment Management
- Ensure 24×7 Availability of all Core Applications.
- Carry out Capacity planning to ensure Applications are always available to meet demands
- Create visibility into site health and key performance indicators of the Application Systems
- Ensure up-to date patching and full compliance to security standards of the Application Systems.
- Ensure up-to date documentation on all Core Applications as well as changes made.
- Troubleshoot reported issues, and proactively identify areas in need of optimization
- Working with technical support engineers to resolve critical incidents.
- Create and update clear troubleshooting guides for Applications
- Implement Requests relevant to the operation and enhancement of the Core Processing Applications
- Co-ordinate the completion of activities within the team
- Customer Escalation management
- Resource Availability management
- Process Management (Creation/Update, Gap Identification/Elimination)
- Carry out Performance Management Reviews with the Team
- Co-ordinate Productivity enhancement activities within the Team
- Academic Qualification(s): Good first degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or other related fields.
- Professional Qualification(s): Service Management Certifications (e.g. ITIL) is an advantage
- Experience (Number of relevant years): Minimum of (4) years relevant experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to InterSwitch on www.linkedin.com to apply