|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
- Responsible to legally minimize tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations
- Manage tax (CIT, PIT, CGT, VAT and Withholding Tax) computations, compliance, reporting and filing works for the Company
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate and personal income tax and returns with relevant tax authorities
- Handle Transfer Pricing matters with Federal Inland Revenue Service
- Review current and deferred tax provision
- Maintain fixed assets documentation and obtain Acceptance Certificates
- Act as the key point of contact and support for all tax matters
- Maintain the system or processes for tax risk management
- Manage relationship with tax authorities and respond to tax correspondence and queries
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters
- Support in ad-hoc tax driven business initiatives.
- B.Sc in Accounting plus ACA
- A minimum of 5 years’ post CAN work experience with at least 2 years in tax management in a manufacturing setting.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, current Curriculum Vitae and copies of their Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.