An FMCG start up in Lagos is looking to fill the role of a Supply Chain Manager
Job Description includes:
- Overall supply chain management
- Inventory forecasting and demand planning
- Schedule and track inbound and outgoing shipments
- Good knowledge of warehousing and fleet management
- Inventory management
- Engage third party logistics partners for shipment of stocks
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Work with finance and sales to determine suitable vendors and distributors.
- Maintain good relationship with vendors and distributors
- First degree in supply chain management or related discipline with 2-4 years of work experience preferably in the FMCG industry
- Resident of Lagos Mainland to ease convenience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to make strategic decisions
- Demonstrated understanding of consumer good operations
Shortlisted candidates will be immediately contacted
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.