Location: Apapa, Lagos
- The purpose of the job is to assist in mechanical projects implementation, and ensure high quality and cost-effective standards, which is a key for smooth running of the plant for mass production in order to meet high demand of the customers.
- Supervise fabrication and installation works during new plant constructions.
- Design relevant mechanical parts for fabrication to use in project installations.
- Follow up and collection of materials and tools requested from stores
- Supervise fabrication of machinery and steel constructions
- Assign technicians to scheduled jobs, follow their attendance and work time.
- Supervise maintenance and refurbishment of machinery and steel structures
- Ensure quality, safety, and food-safety standards and regulations are followed by the assigned people.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience
- Milling industry experience is an added advantage
- Experience in steel construction design and fabrication.
- Pipe fitting design and installation experience.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Word &Excel is required.
The Person Must:
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to interpret technical drawings
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. on www.dragnetnigeria.com to apply