|Job Field||Education / Teaching|
- Marketing and promoting AMS BridgeBlue Global institutions to prospective students.
- Develop and initiate student recruitment strategies that will have good return on investment.
- Counsel and provide up-to-date information and choices available to prospective students.
- Recruitment of genuine students to study overseas.
- Provide appropriate counseling to prospective applicants on suitable courses and study options of the University/College.
- Conversion of all prospective clients- ensuring clients register.
- Provide overall excellent service to all clients.
- Update and provide weekly reports to the branch manager on student status, application enquiries and registrations.
- Provide full visa counseling guidance for registered applicants.
- Meet with students and sponsors to ensure appropriate requirements for course applications are met.
- Provide comprehensive support service to applicants during the application and conversion process.
- Ensure constant communication with enquirers and walk in clients.
- Achieve agreed targets for each month and intake.
- Applicants should have little or no work experience and must possess any of B.SC, HND or OND, and other professional qualifications related to the job.
- Working knowledge of marketing principles and the local market terrain –would be an added advantage.
- A good team player with good report writing and analytical skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail