- We are currently looking for young and motivated Students (undergraduates) or Graduates (Awaiting Mandatory National Youth Service – NYSC) who has the zeal to get first-hand experience and learn in a World-class work environment.
- The timeline for the internship is Three Months. (October 2020 – December 2020)
Requirements and Qualification
- Must be a University student not lower than 400L or a University Graduate who is awaiting NYSC
- Should be resident in the Abuja- FCT
- Computer Literate and Social Media Skilled
- Be Proactive and result-Oriented
- An exciting personality and self driven to work
- Understanding Organisational Structure
- Personal Development and Growth
- Gain Experience in Strategic Management, Human Resources, Project Management and other services.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Profile / Curriculum vitae and a Motivational Letter not more than 300 words on why you are the best candidate to intern with us via: [email protected] using “2020 Internship” as the subject of the mail.