Career Category: Monitoring and Evaluation
- The Strategic Information (SI) Assistant is responsible for monitoring operations of the relief projects’ M&E system to support Programme management and accountability functions.
- He/she contributes toward the relevance, effectiveness and efficiency of the Design, Monitoring, & Evaluation (DME) unit as well as the overall TMEC RISE vision programming.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in Statistics, Development Studies, Social Studies or its equivalent experience with a formal qualification of monitoring and evaluation.
- Minimum of at least 2 – 3 years” of experience in design and implementation of monitoring, evaluation and research
- Advanced computer skills in Excel, Word processing, Database management, SPSS or other statistical packages
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Good strategic and analytical thinking and ability to interpret public health and epidemiological data
- Familiarity with USAID regulations is desired.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Position & Location” as the subject of the email.
- CV and Cover Letter as ONE SINGLE WORD document
- The title/subject of your email and application should be the position you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- Female applicants and qualified applicants from developing countries are especially encouraged to apply
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- Any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- There will be travel requirements and opportunities both within Nigeria.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org