Line Manager: GCEO
- Strategic Business Manager oversee and co-ordinate strategic business initiatives from development to flawless execution hold team members accountable on Action Items and Time frames.
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation, its review, design, and improvements to organizational structure and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Strategic Analysis: Interpreting performance data across group companies, and finding opportunities for revenue enhancement, cost reduction and process improvement
- MEI Analysis: Providing data and analysis that support monitoring corporate performance, and ascertain progress toward the attainment of stated company’s objectives and projects
- Trend Analysis: Research and analyze macro, industry and competitive trends and providing insights to Executives
- Competitive analysis: Identifying gaps and opportunities in the marketplace
- Budget Analysis: Ensure budget is in line with business projection
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to C-level executives to review and evaluate in order to improve overall business performance
- Collate all the BUs strategic initiatives and build a comprehensive project plan with agreed timelines, key performance indicators (KPIs) and identified parties responsible for the execution
- Highlight company’s performance, identifying areas of improvement
- Co-ordinate & Collate other department’s presentation for the strategy review session and ensure tactical plans developed align with the organization’s strategic plans
- Drive the use and effectiveness of the BSC to highlight key performance indicators for the business
- Co-coordinate Strategic review session with leadership team to:
- To highlight company’s progress against set vision/targets/milestones etc
- Determine continued relevance of our strategy against changes based on external & internal environments
- Minute all the resolutions reached to adjust strategic plan where necessary
- Review Group’s processes with C-level executives quarterly or as the need arises
- Designing & Implement programs to continuously drive performance
- Ensure that processes are integrate with systems for MIS …when required
- Reviewing project plans to ensure that the plans addresses corporate goals
- Creating status reports against budget/ target/ milestone to determine progress towards attaining objectives
- Suggests revisions/ alignments to the plans based on current business realities
- Escalate when required to ensure barriers to the plan are removed
- Assist the CEO with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Conserves the CEO’s time and promote the corporate image by representing the CEO internally and externally; acting as liaison between the CEO, key executives, and the employees.
- Support the CEO in his external commitments related to the business and process his activities and/or memberships with other organizations.
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling flights; booking other transportation where needed; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Ensure the responsibilities of the CEO are well executed in line with the expectations of the company’s directors according to lawful and ethical standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Communication or a related Commercial field is required.
- Experience candidate that has acted in the capacity of Project Manager, Chief of staff, Strategy Manager role is suitable (5+ years)
- MBA is a Must
- Capacity to be aware of, control, and express your emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- Organized and detail-oriented – you must love creating order out of chaos.
- Experience organizing team events and projects
- Intellectual curiosity paired with a high growth-mindset.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.