|Job Field||Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain|
Location: Ajah, Lagos State
- Receive stocks into various stores
- Make sure the Goods received Note is raised for every stock that enters the Hotel
- Comparing the Goods Received Notes and the Supplier’ invoice and check any discrepancy.
- Checking quality of stocks (i.e. expiring dates, freshness of the good/stock, etc)
- Make sure that all necessary documentation is raised when receiving goods.
- Updating of Bin cards on a daily basis
- Make sure that stock is kept orderly for ease of checks.
- Notify the relevant departments on re – order levels.
- Make sure stock is ready for stock take.
- Take part in all stock takes of the Residence.
- Communicate Code of Business principles and other requirements to suppliers.
- Attend to any rejections/shortfalls on deliveries.
- Participate in supply audits.
- Compiling reports as and when needed by the Financial Controller.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Financial Controller.
A Store Officer would be assessed on:
- Ability to dictate risk areas
- Ability to meet the requirements of the workplace timeously
- Ability to ensure that all documents are kept safe and in a retrievable manner
- Ability to relate professionally with members of staff and vendors
Education, Experience or Skills Required
- Must have at least an OND in any Social Sciences / Management related Courses
- A minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in star hotel would be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge in figures
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be self – motivated
- Must be pro – active with high degree of integrity
- Must be able to communicate effectively with colleagues, vendors and guests.
- Must be a team player
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Offices.
Very attractive and negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Applicants residing around AJAH and its environs are encouraged to apply using the position as the subject of the mail. Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing.