|Job Field||Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain|
- The Stock Controller is responsible for managing all stock and ensuring business costs incurred from stock purchases and utilisation are reduced. He/she is expected to control stock movement, delivery, issuance, inventory and stock holding to avoid losses or theft.
- He/she will also be responsible for making sure the team is regularly provided with stock items as at when needed.
- Demonstrated analytical prowess – with strong Excel skills for stock keeping
- Numerical skills
- Team working skills
- Organisational skills
- Relationship management skills
- Negotiation skills
- At least one-year work experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualfied candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject.