Locations: Lagos, Enugu, Owerri-Imo, Abuja, Asaba-Delta, Benin-Edo, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Warri-Delta
- Oversees all aspects of the station’s operations ensuring safe, punctual, efficient and smooth operations.
- Assumes direct responsibility for Station Agents, Customer Service Agents, Security Staff, Ticketing and Reservation Officers, Dispatchers, Ramp Agents, Drivers, Catering Officers, Check-in Agent and Baggage Handlers etc.
- Directs all activities related to Station Operations and Coordinates all functions to ensure superior customer service, operational integrity, and positive employee relations.
- Provides strong support to the Line Manager as to achieve the overall goal of the company.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- BSC or HND in any field of study
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a station manager
- Knowledge of Nig. CARs
- Knowledge of any GDS, VIDECOM experience will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Ground Handling Operations will be of advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player and have good analytical skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.