- Operate ultrasound equipment to produce and record images of the motion, shape and composition of blood, organs, tissues and bodily masses.
- Obtain and record accurate patient history, including prior test results and information from physical examinations.
- Provide sonogram and written summary of technical findings to physician for use in medical diagnosis.
- Observe screen during scan to ensure that image produced is satisfactory for diagnostic purposes, making adjustments to equipment as required.
- Prepare patient for examination by explaining procedure, transferring them to ultrasound table, scrubbing skin and applying gel, and positioning them properly.
- Record and store suitable images, using camera unit connected to the ultrasound equipment.
- Maintain records that include patient information, sonographs and interpretations, files of correspondence, publications and regulations, and quality assurance records
- A good degree or equivalent in Sonography.
- Ability to carry out doppler studies
- Must be registered with Sonography/Radiology Registration Board of Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.