|Job Field||ICT / Computer Internship / Volunteering|
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate Software Tester to join our team! As a Software Tester at our company, you will be involved in performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose.
- This will avail you the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career. Some of the duties include analysis of software, and systems, mitigate risk and prevent software issues.
- A degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Management Technology, Statistics or any closely related field is required.
Skills & Experience:
- At least one year experience in software testing.
- Web data aggregation testing, Data analysis.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of testing tools for various tests
- Experience creating test plan/strategy
- Ability to pay attention to details in finding bugs
- Knowledge of functionality tests, stress test, speed/performance test, regression test.
Method of Application
Note: A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone on e4eapplication.paperform.co to apply