- We are looking for a Software Project Management Assistant (remote) who will ensure excellent execution of activities within planned timelines and scope, while working remotely with little or no supervision.
- She will apply software development methodologies such as scrum, kanban etc. to drive product development in an agile way, ensuring that quality products are made based on user defined requirements.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or B.Tech. in Project Management, Engineering, Computer Science or related course.
- Certification in Project management is also required.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of one year working experience as a Software/IT project assistant/manager.
- Experience in software development is an advantage
- Experience in data analysis or information technology is also required.
- Should have good knowledge of software project management tools such as Trello, Clickup, Asana, MS project, Google Sheets etc, and be familiar with agile development.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Experience with remote work, great attention to detail & highly organized
- Project Planning and Execution, Requirements gathering, estimationÂ
Method of Application
Note: A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone on e4eapplication.paperform.co to apply