|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The Officer shall be responsible for developing innovative technology solutions to support the ARM Investment business.
- This shall include managing existing applications and providing excellent technical support on all platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, Implement and support customer facing applications for deployment through the web and other operating systems.
- Work closely with Team to gather, analyse, refine, document project requirements and specifications.
- Create and maintain well written and transferrable documentation.
- Integrate with back-end services and databases.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in development and testing of new software programs and applications and provide support when required.
- Identify, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems through collaboration with users and monitoring application performance.
- Provide timely and detailed frequent updates to team in pre-defined format.
- Escalate all issues to the appropriate personnel where resolution options have been exhausted.
- Knowledgeable in the following software version control systems (BITBUCKET, GITHUB, GITLAB)
- Brilliant usage of the following Frameworks: NODE JS, ANGULAR JS, CORDOVA, IONIC, ASP.NET MVC, JAVA SPRING, .NET
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Understanding of Financial Services Industry and the Firm’s products and services
- Methodical and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong Work Ethic
- Ability to multitask and work within stringent timelines
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Highly committed to exceeding expectations and continuous improvement
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills, Good listening and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated and strong commitment to quality
- Minimum of 0 to 2 years of work experience in related field.
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ARM Hold Co. on apply.workable.com to apply