- We are however, looking for an innovative and result driven Software Application Testing and Support Officer who is detail-oriented, proficient with technologies and hardware, and who flourishes in high-pressure environments.
- The candidate, will be responsible for testing and monitoring websites and web applications on multiple desktops, laptops and mobile devices by applying quality assurance methods.
- They must be detailed-oriented, possess programming skills, and have a commitment to accuracy.
- Responsibilities will include, ensuring increase user satisfaction and exceeding client’s expectations.
- Successful Software Application Testing and Support Officer should have good communication skills, excellent analytical, problem-solving and time-management skills, and an extensive knowledge of Information Technology. Ideal candidates will also have great quality assurance skill set.
- Developing test scenarios for automation and utilizing automated test tools.
- Responding effectively and speedily to any problems and proffering core solutions.
- Perform various types of testing such as functional, system integration, regression and exploratory.
- Saddled with the responsibilities of teaching others the quality assurance process.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in computer science, engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience
- Advanced organizational and leadership skills
- Must be able to work independently and part of a team
- Competency in Web browser debugging tools Firebug, Dev Tools
- Excellent quality assurance methodology skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to New Usual Limited on www.linkedin.com to apply