|Job Field||Internship / Volunteering Media / Advertising / Branding|
- As a Social Media Intern, you will be required to create and post content while also engaging the community in line with goals and mission of Ingressive For Good.
- Implement and manage our social media strategy in line with social media KPIs
- Oversee and measure social media content and campaigns
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices, trends and technologies
- Use social media marketing and analytics tools
- Work with designer to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with teams to communicate and help achieve the company goals
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.