- Manages company social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Grows and manages online social presence to increase brand awareness.
- Works with internal teams to produce amazing social media content that continuously drives customer activity and purchasing.
- Is willing to take on graphic design projects to enhance the social media creative and content process.
- Brings up creative ideas and make things happen given the opportunity.
- Looks at social media content and feedback to learn how we can continuously improve.
- Connects with influencers to drive brand awareness and create excitement across social media platforms.
- Develops creative social media marketing content and strategies.
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events and community management
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics and success of existing social media projects
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
- Identify and engage bloggers, influencers and others that can continuously drive new customers to the brand
- Degree/Higher Diploma in IT, Marketing, Business Management, Mass Communication or any other Marketing/Media related professional qualification
- Microsoft Office Application
- Strong Web and Graphic Design
- Strong Digital Marketing and Copywriting / Content Development & Management
- 2 – 5 years proven experience in Digital Marketing, Media, Sales or Copy/Content Management
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- A passion for fun and hard work
- Team player
- Creative and innovative.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nicole Sinclair Consulting on jobs.nicolesinclair.com to apply