|Job Field||Engineering / Technical|
Reports To: Plant Manager
- The Shift Engineer will be responsible to support Plant Manager for all production activities on the shop floor.
- It will be his responsibility to ensure all manpower and machines are up and running to maximum efficiency levels with minimum downtime.
- To be willing to work in day or night shift as per company’s requirement.
- Responsible for the optimum production of injection moulding machines.
- Set and monitor processing parameters on all injection machines to achieve shift targets.
- Responsible for ensuring that quality checks are carried out and product quality is maintained as per company standards on the shop floor.
- Ability to operate injection moulding machines, moulds, hot runner systems, diesel and gas generators, air compressors, scrap grinders, cooling towers and water pumps.
- Verify the machine wise shift production and machine wise shift rejection, keeping shift rejection within acceptable norms.
- Verify the production department attendance and advise head of department on any labour-related issues.
- Supervise the production team consisting of a minimum of 100 people.
Raw Material Consumption:
- Ensure that sufficient raw material is made available to production department.
Qualifications, Desired Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Engineering.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in operating all production-related equipment as stated above.
- Experience and exposure in the supervision of a team of at least 100 efficiently.
- A person with basic computer knowledge being able to use programs such as Email, MS Excel and Word would be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.