A leading FMCG group is in need of a Shift Electrical Supervisor for its large power plant operations.
- Making schedules, assigning work and training employees.
- Motivate electricians to increase their productivity and meet work goals.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment, compliance with electrical codes and adherence to safety regulations.
- Assist with electrical system installation, troubleshooting and repair as needed.
- Designing electrical systems and circuits, as well as contributing to improved designs and manufacturing processes are other common job functions.
- They may purchase supplies, ensure adequate inventory, plan budgets, prioritize purchases, prepare cost estimates and document their purchases.
- They may also keep records of electrical operations, payrolls and timesheets.
- Will play a role in hiring and evaluating electricians
- HND/B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or any other related field
- Along with education and training, relative experience in the field is required
- Proven experience in a large power plant
- Familiarity with electrical systems, tools, equipment, codes and safety procedures are also important.
- Should be familiar with computer software programs, such as Microsoft Office and CAD (computer-aided design).
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mailN.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted