|Job Field||Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development|
Job number: 892905
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
- Microsoft Consulting Services helps Microsoft customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the latest Microsoft cloud technologies. We focus on empowering customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes and a great customer experience.
- The focus of the MCS Account Executive (SE) role is to lead the Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) sales account strategy in Microsoft’s most strategic enterprise customers, developing and winning digital transformation opportunities that enable customer outcomes and drive Microsoft cloud consumption. The SE leverages Microsoft’s unique expertise, including direct access to Microsoft product teams, to help customers use their Microsoft investments as productively as possible.
- Plan & Execute as One Microsoft to Enable Customer Outcomes: Leading the MCS account relationship with the customer & with the Microsoft Enterprise Operating Unit (EOU); Responsible for MCS account strategy & planning with the Enterprise Account Executive, in partnership with the Account Delivery Executive, to ensure successful execution & a positive One Microsoft customer experience
- Close Deals Through Effective Leadership & Orchestration of the MCS Virtual Team: Driving industry-led, digital transformation opportunity development, leveraging the appropriate account team, MCS area & pursuit team roles to bring the best resources to ensure deal success & customer satisfaction
- Meet or Exceed Revenue Targets, Maintaining Sales Hygiene & Deal Excellence – executing discipline in lead management, opportunity qualification, close planning, pipeline hygiene, forecasting & deal commitment
Key Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Proven sales success and expertise in selling industry-focused solutions
- Industry knowledge including industry trends, sector requirements & competitors
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrable sales hygiene & deal excellence discipline, using sales methods, processes and tools
- Sales and business background, with 5+ years of technology-related experience
- Track record of selling professional services
- Azure Infrastructure Knowledge & Experience
- Industry DT Sales Driver – Ability to: Develop sales account strategy & lead virtual team to develop & close MCS opportunities. Skilled in sales & account planning to meet revenue & consumption targets, relationship building & social selling
- Challenger Seller – Ability to: Influence Business & Technical Decision Makers. Skilled in creating cases for customer change & translating value propositions & solutions into Customer business outcomes
- Industry Sales Expert – Ability to: Articulate industry expertise. Skilled in communicating value propositions, executing defined sales motions & leveraging priority sales scenarios to meet customer needs
- Account Orchestrator – Ability to: Orchestrate a deal team to ensure success, work in partnership across multiple virtual teams & meet or exceed revenue targets. Skilled in Role Orchestration, Sales Process (0-100% lifecycle), Negotiation, Sales Hygiene & Deal Excellence (Lead Management, Opportunity Qualification, Close Planning, Pipeline Hygiene & Forecasting).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Microsoft on careers.microsoft.com to apply