- Aid with all technical issues, including everything from lost server or network connectivity to forgotten passwords.
- The Service Desk would provide a single point of contact for level zero to level three incident management resolutions across a range of technologies including network, voice, server, desktop and office productivity applications.
- It is expected that staff that would provide this service are knowledgeable in the area of ITIL or its equivalent standard.
- Help desk support specialists are the go-to people for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Responsible for answering queries and addressing system and user issues in a timely and professional manner in line with the service level agreement (SAL).
- Help desk assistants provide technical support to customers and staff members, troubleshooting problems, assisting with account set up, and performing various software functions.
- The Service Desk and Incident Management process aims to restore IT Services to their defined Service Levels as quickly as possible The process is also responsible for receiving and processing Service Requests, for assisting users, and for coordinating the Incident Resolution with Specialist.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Conclase Consulting on conclaseconsulting.com.ng to apply