|Job Field||Administration / Secretarial|
|Experience||7 - 10 years|
- Generate counter sales for walk-in customers and record transactions in system database and software;
- Estimate cost and time needed to do the repair, resolves service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution;
- Greet customers when they arrive at the parts and service centre and direct them to an available technician;
- Consult with mechanics about necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive work;
- Provide customers with in-depth information about available aftersales Â and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) part options;
- Respond to questions about service outcomes (after consulting with technician if and where necessary);
- Advise customers about warranty procedures and potential cost savings processes;
- Manage and oversee the service centre’s workflow and scheduling;
- Call customers to inform them of changes in service, service maintenance dates and to let them know their vehicle is ready for pick-up.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 7-10 Years’ Experience.
- Preferably Female.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: If you are excited about this, and want to start on the path of becoming one of the future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.