As an SEO Specialist, you will help manage search engine optimization of products and category pages to improve search results and visibility as well as conversion, while driving traffic to the website through search engines.
In particular you will:
- Optimization and indexing of pages.
- Work with Team on optimization of category pages to ensure that ranks are high on the search engine result pages.
- Consistently review the website and look for enhancement opportunities to optimize website search results.
- Perform all on-site optimization, including optimizing title tags, meta information, URLs, content, headers, and more.
- Write effective headlines, body, copy, and websites to optimize websites or web pages.
- Create and Present search engine marketing techniques
- Suggest effective website layouts and advertising for SEO
- Analyzes, Reviews, and Implement changes to the website
- Ensure that in-bound and Out-band link are properly utilized on the website
- Suggest techniques to ensure a progressive growth for the website (Numbers)
- Research and analyze the trends and best practices online to develop and implement strategies that improve search results
- Collaborate with the Editor to edits all Web article to include certain SEO characteristic such as Keywords, sentence length, title structure
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognized reputable university
- 3- 5 years’ experience in SEO, Content Management Systems or similar role in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Practice of advanced SEO theory and applied techniques (web ranking, link analysis, data analytics, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) tools.
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools and In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Proven track-record of increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines for important keywords, increasing site authority through trusted and natural link-building, and surpassing client conversion goals
- Experience with keyword research, ranking and analysis tools.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.