- We are seeking to recruit candidates who will lead the function in all aspects related to sensory analysis of all consumer products and provide sensory expertise to product development.
- Conduct or supervise external and internal attribute linked sensory panels.
- Use statistical tools for data analysis, interpretation and reporting.
- Sensory services to various product categories like Noodles, Pasta, Snacks, Edible Oils, e.t.c.
- Work closely with Product Development, Quality Control, Operations, Marketing and Consumer Insights.
- Conduct or assist product development and quality control in shelflife studies.
- Recruitment, training and monitoring of panelists.
- Conduct training in corporate and factory locations.
- Maintain strong expertise in sensory science.
- Implement new sensory and consumer methodologies.
- Participate in sensory-related product issues that may arise.
- Overall management of Sensory Lab.
Qualification and Skills
- Masters in Food Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum of second-class, lower division.
- 25 to 30 years of age.
- Expertise in sensory principles and methodologies.
- 5 years minimum relevant Research and Development Experience in FMCG/Flavor Industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Dufil Group on dragnetscreening.ng to apply