- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on Coding, Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help, and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Learn about new technologies
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI test and optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
- Follow new and emerging technologies.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3 years of experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of web development
- 3 years of experience with program languages like PHP and NodeJS
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communicational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the “Senior Software Engineer (Backend)” as subject of the email.