- This is a contract role .The ideal candidate should have advanced programming experience developing web-based API extensions to ERP applications leveraging Java and or C#. In addition, it is important that the individuals have extensive PL/SQL, SQL, webservices/ESB, Oracle DB and MS SQL experience.
- Candidate will be working closely with our Solution Architect, Management and Business Leads, you will drive the development and delivery of ERP solutions – consuming and providing services, delivering user flows, information architecture and specifications that create deep user engagement and successful business results.
- We are looking for candidates with intermediate knowledge of ERP, in particular to;
- You are driven by your passion for working with people and creating excellent end-user solutions
- Work with Business Analyst and Technical Architect to produce the right solution
- Strive continuously for professional growth and improvement
- You thrive in a quickly changing environment, able to adapt and respond to the ambiguity/unknown. Speed is what will enable us to disrupt and extend our lead over competition.
- Unleash creativity and innovation to solve challenging problems
- Contribute to an environment that fosters trust, positivity, and open and honest communication with the ability to have fun and laugh at ourselves
- Honour and respect each individual’s work and ability to work under significant pressure
- Self-motivated, organised and can effectively work with a small highly focused leadership team
- Manage development and implementation workloads relating to delivery of Enterprise Resource Planning solution for a client
- Ability to work alongside existing development team to build / configure amazing solutions and software for clients
- Keen to gain significant experience in Installation, Configuration, Implementation and development of ERP solution suites to clients requirements
- Help create a technical roadmap to guide team decisions
- Evaluate and recommend 3rd-party solutions
- Produce design documentation to match customer requirements
- Other duties include assisting with an ERP migration and general daily and monthly tasks. Ensure upgrades are thoroughly planned, documented and implemented. Run standard routines as per procedures. Maintain correct level of user rights to ensure integrity and security.
- 7+ years of experience developing backend solutions in PL/SQL and Java.
- Experience working on any of the top industry ERP applications (IFS or Oracle fusion) is advantageous.
- Must be skilled in Webservice development using REST and SOAP.
- Experienced in configuration of security certificates (TLS 1.1 and above) both at the Database server level and Webserver level.
- Good knowledge of operating systems (Unix, Linux and Windows) and solution architecture.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of web service API’s, server-side coding,
- Experience with multi-lingual and multi-currency solutions is a big advantage
- Experience building, maintaining, and supporting development, testing, and production environments
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Track record producing robust, industry-leading solutions. Strong integration experience including third-party .net components
- Experience of configuring, implementing and management of ERP systems
- Experience with data integration tools and extract transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Knowledge of industry-leading data management tools
- Familiar with automated testing, code quality tools, and continuous integration
- Experience with an Agile or hybrid approach to development & project management software
- Working at client site in Lagos, Nigeria
Method of Application
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a growing and dynamic company. To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to [email protected]
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED