|Job Field||ICT / Computer|
Quality Assurance for all Babban Gona Technical Products:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Meet with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- Lead the team in designing QA test procedures.
- Oversee the drafting of testing documents.
- Implement testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Troubleshoot quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Conduct analysis checks on product specifications.
- Review Quality Assurance reports.
- Ensure the successful deployment of products to the end-users.
- Respond to requests from the design team and management.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- This position reports to Head, Enterprise Systems Product.
- Proven Experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a quality assurance position within a business in a fast-paced and constantly evolving market.
- Proven experience in database testing in SQL inclusive of experience in the design and manipulation of test data and the validation of stored testing procedures.
- Experience working with various QA tools inclusive of bug and defect tracking systems.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Good understanding of one or more programming languages and strong working knowledge Java and Python scripting languages.
- Have extensive experience in analytics, high-level problem-solving skills, and the ability to manage project.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinker; detail oriented.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Start Up Environment:
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Annual paid vacation
- Group Life Insurance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Babban Gona on babbangona.zohorecruit.com to apply