- Based in Lagos and reporting to the Project Director based in Vienna, you will be working closely with our clients (mobile operators) as well as other technical partners to plan, manage and execute integration projects of mobile advertising solutions utilizing our Mobuck technology, products and services.
- During this journey you will be required to collaborate closely with our clients’ enterprise business accounts, accounts, security, business intelligence / data, project and technical teams and coordinate internal resources to ensure that all deliverables are being met within agreed timelines and budget.
- Fully customer focused you will drive integration projects through to successful completion, utilizing your expert knowledge of project management methodologies and tools, and acquired experience of technology solutions within the mobile industry. In this role you will also work closely with the relevant teams to build and expand programmatic and data driven mobile advertising strategies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive and manage large scale mobile operator deployments simultaneously for one or more client accounts or multiple projects within one single account
- Planning, execution and closing of the technical integration projects and providing the key contact point for the mobile operator during the integration process
- On-site presence at the clients’ premises (once safety measures allow for it), in order to build, strengthen and maintain strong relationships with all key customer executives and project personnel
- Provide a technical contact point for the operators to communicate the technical requirements and answer technical queries
- Deliver the commercial elements of the project plan, such as Go-To-Market plan, by working closely with the local team
- Collaborate with internal and clients’ teams to evaluate, test and refine the end-to-end customer experience and ensure the quality and accuracy of all deliverables
- Co-develop the project plan and statement of work with our clients to define the deliverables, engagement, schedule, roles and responsibilities of the project team
- Deliver the projects on schedule, within budget and to the clients’ satisfaction
- Provide regular progress and status reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct periodical post-delivery health checks to make sure that all projects components are in place on both OTM’s and the operator’s end
- Analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following as needed: Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), Use Cases, Risk Analysis, Change Requests, etc.
- Develop, maintain, manage, and grow strong relationships with DSP’s, data providers, exchanges, SSP’s and DMP’s
Education and Qualifications
- University Degree in a relevant field such as Information Technology, Computer Science and / or Project Management
- Thorough experience in project management process, methods, and tools. Project Management Certification, Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMI, PMP, PMBOK)
- 5+ years working experience in technical account, project, and product management
- Experience working in and knowledge of mobile / digital marketing and advertising environments, or in / with telecommunications
- Experience serving as the conduit between the clients and the software development team and translating client business needs to operational requirements
- Good knowledge of tools such as Jira, MS projects and experience with scrum management
- Proven relationship-building and expectation management skills with a high client focus
- Analytical mindset with a sharp eye with keen attention to quality, detail, and accuracy
- Solution-oriented and able to provide solutions to problems that may come up
- A strategic thinker with the ability to lead and empower people
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Presentation and consultative selling skills
- Willing to travel (e.g. Ghana, Uganda and in company’s office locations) when the pandemic situation settles down.
- An attractive remuneration package
- To become part of a stimulating, international team
- Exceptional personal growth and career opportunities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Out There Media on apply.workable.com to apply