Career Category: Program / Project Management
- With the leadership and supervision of the State team lead, the Senior Program Coordinator will directly coordinate planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the RISE project being implemented in Akwa Ibom state.
- As a member of the state senior management team, contribute to leadership, strategy development, coordination, accountability and compliance with donor and organizational policies and guidelines. This includes development of work plans, liaising and maintaining strong collaboration and engagement with Ministry staff and relevant agencies, extensive donors and USG partners regarding implementation and program management.
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in Public Health, Sociology, or related health, Medical, or Social Science discipline; Masters-level degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working with USAID / PEPFAR programs and strong familiarity with USAID reporting requirements.
- 8+ years’ experience in program management, operational and technical expertise with a preference in HIV program implementation.
- Experience in HIV care and treatment and prevention programs in Akwa Ibom
- Familiarity with Akwa Ibom surge, health systems and reporting structure and demonstrated ability to collaborate with government and community level officials to strengthen program implementation
- Demonstrated ability in working and collaborating with a wide range of local and international partner organizations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Position & Location” as the subject of the email.
- CV and Cover Letter as ONE SINGLE WORD document
- The title/subject of your email and application should be the position you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- Female applicants and qualified applicants from developing countries are especially encouraged to apply
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- Any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- There will be travel requirements and opportunities both within Nigeria.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org