|Job Field||Engineering / Technical|
- The Senior Instrument Technician will be responsible for all instrumentation program and technology evaluation, as well as implementation and project coordination responsibilities also maintains a spare parts inventory; and trains staff in the operation and maintenance of electrical and electronic instrumentation equipment.
- Under direction, leads oversee and participates in performing a wide variety of skilled tasks including installation, repairs, troubleshooting, planning, modification, design, installation and calibration of instrumentation.
- Responsible for instrumentation duties, including the performance of lead supervisory duties.
- Oversee the use, care, and operation of process control instrumentation, electrical, and related equipment; research, recommend and implement new and revised procedures, systems and equipment for assigned unit
- Advanced methods, techniques, materials, equipment, and tools used in installing electrical wiring, control devices, and equipment.
- Advanced principles of pneumatic controls and devices, telemetry and electronic installation.
- Oversee and participate in the repair of instrumentation systems, equipment and components, in the field.
- Perform Corrective Preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance and IPF tests on field instruments like smart pressure transmitters, positioners for control valves, vibration monitoring systems, DCS, Fire and Gas System, ESD system.
- To follow company procedures, work instructions, IPF protocols and vendor instruction manuals when executing maintenance activities.
- Apply the approved standards and best practices to ensure the reliability and integrity of instruments and instrument systems.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering/ Instrumentation & other related courses.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Oil and Gas Servicing Industry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.