Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- We are in need of a Senior Foreman, Bridge Construction (m / f / d) in Onitsha, Nigeria for our bridge construction project – 2nd River Niger Bridge.
- Reporting to the site management on site
- Responsibility for the practical implementation of construction activities on-site with a special focus on the challenges in cantilever BCM and ILM of bridges. Tasks in this position
- Support of the site manager in the coordination and monitoring of subcontractors, job changes, deployment planning (working hours and shifts)
- Monitoring of performance goals and targets
- Control and acceptance of the respective construction steps
- Guiding and checking local workers / specialist foremen
- Responsible for the implementation of HSE and QA / QC plans
- Identifying and evaluating problems.
- Completed training as a steelworker or carpenter, proven work experience of more than 10 years in bridge construction work, especially in BCM (Balanced Cantilever Method)
- Additional qualification as a master / foreman
- Good knowledge of construction details and relevant building regulations, safety regulations and quality standards
- Good leadership skills, conflict and crisis management
- Fluent in English
- Experience abroad is an advantage.
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent field of activity
- We offer modern work infrastructure, performance-related pay and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge
- Safe on the move: International SOS is our partner for travel safety, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Julius Berger on career.julius-berger-int.com to apply